The Beauty Sleep Mattress from India’s leading mattress company, Snoozer offers you an ultra plush mattress that you can sink your tired body into after a hard day’s work. Soft mattresses come in two forms – either with a pillow top surface or a plush mattress, which is ultra soft. A lot of people prefer this kind since they offer a greater degree of comfort when you lie down. As the name suggests, the ultra plush beauty sleep mattress helps you get the desired quality of sleep and wake up refreshed to take on another day.
A substantial amount of our lives are spent in sleep and it is the quality of our sleep which impacts our waking life. Disturbed sleep patterns and inadequate rest at night could eventually manifest into aches and pains and sometimes, if ignored, serious health issues. Often we do not give it much thought when investing in a good mattress, unaware of the results we may have to suffer at a later stage. The selection of a mattress, apart from being a personal choice, also depends on our health, our sleep position and spinal comfort. It is advisable to learn about the pros and cons of any mattress before you make the purchase.
If your preference is a soft mattress then listed below are some advantages and disadvantages of the same.
Advantages of a soft mattress
- A soft mattress is usually recommended for those suffering from back pain on a regular mattress.
- A soft mattress or an ultra plush mattress can decrease the discomfort in joints that aged people face.
- It can reduce the pain in your back.
- A soft mattress is better for those who sleep on their side as the shoulders and hip joint are better supported.
- Softer mattresses are more comfortable and a better option for lighter people.
Disadvantages of a soft mattress
- A soft or plush mattress can affect the alignment of the spine.
- It can sometimes reduce the quality of sleep.
- Comparatively a soft mattress is more expensive than a hard one.
- Soft mattresses tend to sag earlier than their harder counterparts.
- If two people are sharing the bed then they may disagree on the degree of softness they require.
Contrary to belief, choosing a mattress can be a very important decision as this can affect the rest of your life. It is not the hours but the quality of your sleep which is essential to good health and well being. A hard mattress or a medium soft one may not meet your requirements, even if it is highly recommended. A plush mattress may be something that your body is best suited to and offers you the comfort required to get adequate sleep.
The variety of mattresses available in the market leave most of us confused and it can be a tricky decision to pick the right one. If you are waking up with headaches, body pain or discomfort even after a full night’s sleep then perhaps your mattress is to blame. Chances are that your body is not properly aligned and hence the quality of your sleep is getting affected. Your mattress has a significant influence on your structural balance and that is why it is important that whether you choose a hard, a medium soft or an ultra plush mattress, it should ensure you get good quality sleep.
If you think the Beauty Sleep is the right choice for you, go ahead and bring home the comfort and luxury. Or, explore other Snoozer Mattresses.